Woodland Hills Trucking Accident Attorney
For victims of an accident with a commercial truck, they may choose to consult with a truck accident attorney from Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation to fight for their injury compensation. Our law firm has been working with the public and representing clients in the court of law since opening our doors. Enduring an injury due to the poor driving of another person can result in drastic financial damages, in addition to pain and frequent hospital visits. We strive to help in leading our clients through the road of recovery and retribution for their losses. You can trust we have only the best of intentions for every person who comes us to with an injury, due to no fault of their own.
Immediately following an accident, a person may wonder who is responsible and what is supposed to happen next. Firstly, tending to you and receiving medical treatment is the best first step. Even if you feel well enough, schedule an appointment with your doctor. A truck accident lawyer at Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation may even request to communicate with your doctor to confirm you are progressing during treatment.
Why You Need to See Your Doctor
– Sometimes in the midst of shock, your body does not reveal all injuries right away.
– Being able to provide a medical assessment from a professional practitioner will also increase your chances of being awarded compensation.
– We will need proof of your injuries, and a description from your doctor is a great way to make your claims legitimate.
– Any injuries that are a direct result from the accident may not be covered in the future if you do not list them in your original claim.
– Back and neck injuries may not be felt at their most severe until months or years later, so it is important your doctor can establish a long-term chiropractic or treatment plan.
Any company that owns the truck involved in the accident may be responsible for covering the costs, if it can be proven their driver was the one at fault. Insurance companies will do anything possible to not lose money because of the accident. By hiring a truck accident attorney from Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation, you have a professional who can ensure your claim is taken seriously and you are not taken advantage of during the process. Do not submit a verbal or written testimony of the incident to your insurance company until speaking with your attorney.
Give us a call today to receive your first free consultation with a truck accident attorney at Barry P. Goldberg, A Professional Law Corporation. Finding the right Woodland Hills trucking accident attorney to oversee your case is crucial, and we hope you find comfort and reliability in our services.