Canoga Park Truck Accident Attorney Discusses Truck Accidents
Passenger vehicle drivers often meet with our truck accident lawyers from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation to receive a claim evaluation for their injuries. We know Canoga Park truck accident victims need someone to advocate them in these cases to ensure they receive a fair and just settlement.
Due to commercial truck drivers possibly carrying hundreds of pounds of inventory at the time of an accident, we understand the amount of physical and financial loss a passenger driver may experience. Commercial truck drivers do not always drive as safe as they should when next to a significantly smaller passenger vehicle while on the road.
Most commonly, a commercial truck driver can cause a Canoga Park crash due to the following:
- Not taking into consideration the expansive blind spots at the end of a truck bed where a passenger car may be driving
- Not judging the space at an intersection correctly and making a left turn while a car is also making a left turn in the next lane, resulting in the car getting squished
- Changing lanes too quickly to get right in front of a car
- Not merging properly into traffic, which results in a car trying to brake or swerve quickly out of the way
- Not slowing down or accelerating appropriately during lane changes or merging
- Not passing safely, particularly when there is not enough headway
- Pulling into a roadway ahead of a passenger car without speeding up sufficiently
- Abandonment of a truck that is still in a highway lane after the accident, failing to get it to a proper place completely onto the shoulder
- Passing a car too quickly, resulting in the driver being blown due to crosswind or air turbulence
Sometimes, when a truck accident occurs, there are many passenger cars involved. The case can get complex very quickly, so a truck accident lawyer from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation can weave through all the details and ensure your injuries are being proven in court.
You should seek medical attention immediately after a crash, as injuries may not show themselves right away. When our adrenaline rushes and or flight or fight response kicks in, it may hide the pain of injury until for hours or even days.
It is rare that a jury will conclude the case due to a single detail and will evaluate all the proof to determine who is at fault. A truck accident lawyer from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation will work diligently to ensure the case moves in your favor and you receive all necessary financial restitution. We may talk with your doctor about how long your injuries are expected to take to fully recover and can do a meticulous evaluation of the accident scene. Not only can you get compensation for medical bills and lost wages, but pain and suffering reprisal as well.
If you have been injured in a Canoga Park car crash, you may want to consider speaking with a Canoga Park truck accident attorney from Barry P. Goldberg, A Law Corporation. We can discuss the details of your case and how we may be able to help. Call to set up a free case evaluation. Someone is available 24/7 to take your call.