Woodland Hills: We need your help!
In the spirit of the holidays, attorney Barry P. Goldberg will be donating $1000 to 4 local charities. You read that right — That’s $1000 to each charity!
Personal injury attorney Barry P. Goldberg and his legal team had a banner year. His firm was included as one of the Top 100 fastest growing law firms in the country!
We are asking members of the local community to help us identify the charities Barry should contribute to by letting us know what they think! We will identify the charity-recipient of the $1000 each week starting December 1, 2016! A longtime resident of the Valley himself, Barry is looking forward to giving back to the community in the form of charitable donations.
How do you suggest the charity of your choosing? Simple!
- Go to our website to read the full instructions (you’re here!)
- Visit our Facebook page
- Like our Facebook page
- Find the update asking for suggestions
- Share your suggestion
The suggestion must include the charity’s name and no more than 200 words on why Barry should select that charity. Each person can only submit one charity, one time. The charitable organization must be registered as a 5013(c) and must have a physical presence in Los Angeles County or Ventura County. Suggestions must be received by 6pm on November 30, 2016.
In order for your suggestion to be considered, you must follow each step, as well as the guidelines listed above. Barry P. Goldberg will choose the four charities. This is not a contest.
By providing Barry P. Goldberg and Barry P. Goldberg, APLC, with the name of a suggested charity, you agree to the following:
- Chosen charity is at the sole discretion of Barry P. Goldberg without any particular objective criteria.
- Mr. Goldberg’s decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- You agree to allow your suggestion to be used in promotional materials.
- You agree not to sue Mr. Goldberg or his office for any reason arising out of this charitable giving opportunity.